from now on at the Cologne location
Meelogic Consulting AG develops IT solutions for a mobile and networked world, based on a deep understanding of technologies and markets in the digital age.
Founded in 2011 by experienced IT professionals, the company now has five locations with international teams working for well-known customers in the telecommunications, information technology, automotive, medical technology, energy, mobile, media, transport, logistics and e-commerce sectors.
We combine an agile start-up culture with many years of consulting competence, excellent development know-how and high reliability.
As soon as possible we are looking for a working student (m/f/x) for the area Business Processes, Lifecycle & Cooperation Consulting to strengthen our team in Cologne.
- Under the guidance of our consultants, you will gradually familiarize yourself with the Lifecycle & Cooperation Consulting areas
- You work on internal topics or accompany our customer projects, depending on your type of activity and your level of knowledge
- After your initial training, you take care of the customer requirements and evaluate them
- You develop decision templates and present them internally and to our customers
- You are involved in the entire implementation process – from process definition to rollout
- You will be supported by our experienced team and exchange ideas with your colleagues at eye level
- You are studying engineering or natural sciences, are communicative and analytically inclined
- You are interested in modeling and digitizing business processes
- You have fun presenting complex technical solutions
- You are characterized by an independent way of working, structured thinking and a responsible appearance
- You have a good command of English
- You ideally have knowledge in the application and configuration of Atlassian products
- A relaxed working atmosphere in our office in Cologne
- Personal and professional induction
- Flat hierarchies as well as responsibility and commitment among employees
- A team that holds together across several locations, shares knowledge and communicates openly.
- Responsible tasks related to the latest and innovative technologies
- An international and multicultural working environment
- Regular team events
- Flexible working hours to ensure a good work-life balance
Have we aroused your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date at email@example.com
Friedrich Echternacht, Tel: +49 30 400 419 34
Meelogic Consulting AG, Stralauer Allee 2c, 10245 Berlin